2023 Annual Giving Campaign
We have many fun events on campus throughout the year, but only once a year we reach out to faculty and staff and ask you to consider a payroll deduction to support our students and the college.
If you already support with a payroll deduction, Thank YOU, and you will receive your LifeSaver Certification and packet from the Foundation shortly.
If you would like to become a Certified LifeSaver, please read the information below.
How to earn your CPTC Lifesaver Certification
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I get my LifeSaver Certification at CPTC?
· By enrolling in the CPTC Payroll Deduction program, you will receive your Certified LifeSaver card. (See below for additional perks).
· Click on the button bellow to fill out the online form to let us know where you would like your deduction to save lives. If you are not sure where to donate, please see attachment of descriptions of areas to support.
What is the highest level for my Lifesaver Certification?
o Lifesaving payroll deductions can be at any level you choose.
o $1, $5, $10, $15 or more per paycheck
Whose life will I be saving?
· As a Certified Lifesaver, you can choose to support scholarships, emergency assistance, programs; all Foundation giving programs are uniquely designed to support students, staff and faculty.
· Donors who wish to make the greatest impact may choose to donate toward the Area of Greatest Need.
What other benefits will I have with a Certified LifeSaver Card…other than the amazing support to students, faculty and staff?
· If you become a Certified LifeSaver, (or are already a LifeSaver) you will receive with your card all the items listed below:
o Each quarter, Pastry Arts will offer a FREE Cookie for our Certified Lifesavers.
o You also will receive a FREE meal from our local Chick-fil-A, a value of over $10.00.
o Holiday Foundation Snacks – two times this year
o In addition, a special discount code for the 2023 Scholarship Celebration Dinner
The CPTC Foundation office is located in Building 19, room 101 on the Lakewood campus
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Foundation Executive Director