Free Tutoring for CPTC Students
The Tutoring Center at CPTC offers free tutoring to all students to help you succeed in class and in your career.
- No appointment necessary
- Come back as often as needed
We encourage you to seek tutoring early in the quarter — that's when you'll get the most benefit out of it.
Spring Quarter 2021
The Tutoring Center provides tutoring services online via Zoom during Winter Quarter.
Students may also visit the eTutoring Consortium website for additional online tutoring help.
CPTC Tutoring on Zoom
To meet with CPTC tutors, click on the link below:
Spring Quarter 2021 Tutoring Hours
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Please note that the Tutoring Center is closed on days when there are no CPTC classes. During the Spring Quarter, the Tutoring Center will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, April 23 (Faculty In-Service Day)
- Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)
The eTutoring Consortium provides free online tutoring services from 5:00am -11:00pm, 7 days/week. Help is available in a variety of subjects, including math, writing, accounting, calculus, statistics, biology, chemistry, psychology, Microsoft Office, and more. Visit the weekly tutoring schedule to see when live tutoring is available for particular subjects.
Go to etutoringonline.org and follow these instructions to get started:
- Click Select College
- Click Western eTutoring Consortium
- Under Select your Institution, click Clover Park Technical College
- For first time use, the username is your last name and the last four (4) digits of your SID. Your password is your birthday by year, month and day in this format YYMMDD. You will be prompted to change your password after your first log in.