Fall Quarter 2021
Clover Park Technical College offers free tutoring to all CPTC and NWCTHS students to help you succeed in class and in your career. Visit the Tutoring Center to meet with CPTC staff and peer tutors, and visit the Western eTutoring Consortium for additional online tutoring.
- No appointment necessary
- Come back as often as needed
We encourage you to seek tutoring early in the quarter — that's when you'll get the most benefit out of it.
CPTC Tutoring Center
The Tutoring Center is open for in-person tutoring in the Learning Resource Center and online tutoring via Zoom, when classes are in session. Find us on Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9264938068.
Fall Quarter 2021 hours are:
(Week 1) September 27 - October 1:
- Monday & Tuesday, CLOSED
- Wednesday - Friday, 10:00am - 2:00pm (on campus and on Zoom)
(Weeks 2-12) October 4 - December 14:
- On Campus
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00am - 7:00pm
Visit the Tutoring Center page on our Learning Resource Center guide to get to know your CPTC tutors, the subjects they cover, and the hours they are available!
Western eTutoring Consortium
The Western eTutoring Consortium (WeTC) is an additional, free tutoring service available to CPTC students. The WeTC provides online tutoring services from 5:00am -11:00pm, 7 days/week. Help is available in a variety of subjects, including math, writing, accounting, calculus, statistics, biology, chemistry, psychology, Microsoft Office, and more. Visit the weekly tutoring schedule to see when live tutoring is available for particular subjects.
Go to etutoringonline.org and follow these instructions to get started:
- Click Select College
- Click Western eTutoring Consortium
- Under Select your Institution, click Clover Park Technical College
- For first time use, the username is your last name and the last four (4) digits of your SID. Your password is your birthday by year, month and day in this format YYMMDD. You will be prompted to change your password after your first log in.