The Learning Resource Center (LRC) is home to the Library, Computer Lab, Tutoring Center, Online Learning department, and Teaching and Learning Center. Whether in person or online, you'll find several support services for academic success all under one roof in the LRC.
Learning Resource Center Services
Expanded on-campus services for Spring Quarter Finals!
From Monday June 7 through Tuesday June 22 the LRC will be open Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm with a limited number of study spaces and computers for student use.
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED!
- Study spaces may be reserved for up to a 3-hour block per day
- Computers may be reserved for up to a 2-hour block per day (with the option to extend your time)
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 253-589-5544 to make a reservation, 24 hours in advance
- Students must check into campus before using LRC study space or computers
- Masks must be worn at all times and physical distancing is required
In-person eLearning assistance is also available, for Lockdown Browser testing or Canvas help. Email Cindy Overton at email@example.com, call 253-589-4534, or use our Bookings calendar to schedule an appointment.
Visit the links below for more information about academic support services available in the LRC.
The CPTC Library provides course-related materials in a variety of formats (books, DVDs, CDs), online databases, research help, study space for individuals and groups, and much more.
All CPTC students have access to free tutoring services at the Tutoring Center. No appointment necessary!
The LRC's computer lab provides access to PC and Mac computers, the Internet, course related websites and software, printing and scanning, and online Library resources.
CPTC's Online Learning department is here to help with Canvas and other online learning support needs.
Teaching and Learning Center
The Teaching and Learning Center is a professional development resource for CPTC faculty and staff. Visit the TLC on the staff intranet for instructional assistance, help with Canvas and online instruction, Skill Standards courses for faculty, and other professional development opportunities for the entire CPTC community.