Visit our Canvas page to learn more about our services and get connected to our programs!
Visit cptc.edu/virtual for workforce development services online.
All WFD Group Orientations held on Wednesdays will be cancelled until further notice. Please continue to check the college website for updates. Please contact WFD staff at 253-589-4311 for further assistance. If we are not available, we will follow up as soon as we are able to do so.
Building the foundation for a competitive workforce through specialized training, funding, and strategic retention efforts.
Workforce Development is dedicated to the creation, implementation, and facilitation of quality short-term educational programs, funding opportunities, and student-centered supports by being responsive to business/industry and community needs.
- Support the mission and goals of the College
- Streamline access to workforce training and specialized funding sources
- Create and foster industry partnerships
Roofers Apprenticeship Program
(253) 474-0528 / email@example.com
Workforce Development Training & Education Program Funding Sources
Funding for programs offered through Workforce Development come from a variety of sources including state agency partnership programs, employers, federal grants, as well as sefl-funding. Some of these funding sources are:
Short-term Contract Training, Grants, and Special Projects
- Certificate Programs
- Professional Certification
- 1 day to 1 quarter
- Transcript Available
- Online, Hybrid, and Face-to-Face
- Standard Registration Process
- Multi year grant-funded training contracts
- Sector related partnership training projects (e.g. construction trades, aerospace, clean energy, IT)
- Workforce and Industry partnership contracting
Washington Connection is a website providing information and resources for people that may qualify for benefits and services; such as food, cash, medical, childcare, long-term care, and healthcare. From this website, you can see if you qualify and apply for multiple benefits using their online application. If in case you do not qualify, Washington Connection does offer further information for additional services through community partners and resources.