With the philosophy of "students first," Enrollment Services supports students in achieving educational goals as they prepare for success at CPTC and beyond.
Connect with Enrollment Services for help with admissions, enrollment, transcripts and student records, including reactivating/updating your student account.
Enrollment Services is in Room 130 of Building 17 on the Lakewood Campus
email@example.com | 253-589-5666
Click on the links below to get started at CPTC.
- How to Enroll
- Schedule Planner - ctcLink Login (Student Homepage) > Manage Classes > Planner
- Class Schedule - ctcLink Login (Student Homepage) > Manage Classes > Class Search
- Workforce Education Classes
- Drop/Withdraw Classes - ctcLink Login (Student Homepage) > Manage Classes > Drop Class
TUITION & RESIDENCY
Learn more about Washington State residency requirements for tuition, and the steps for applying for residency reclassification for admitted students.
TRANSCRIPTS & GRADUATION
Unofficial transcripts have grade information for CPTC students who attended after 1994. Graduating this quarter? Learn how to apply for your award. You can also learn about the annual graduation ceremony.
- Degree/Certificate Application
- Graduation Info
- Commencement Ceremony
- Order Official Transcript
- View Student Unofficial Transcripts - ctcLink Login (Student Homepage) > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript
- View Student Grades - ctcLink Login (Student Homepage) > Academic Records > View Grades
Verify enrollment dates, programs, and student completions. A minimal fee may apply.
TRANSFER TO CPTC
Learn more about the transfer credit evaluation process at CPTC
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER UNIVERSITY
Learn more about Articulation Agreement Washington 4