Clover Park Technical College offers students both unofficial and official transcripts.
- Official transcripts are often required by other colleges or university, or employers
- Unofficial transcripts are typically used for personal records.
How to Order Official Transcripts
CPTC has partnered with Parchment to provide students a quick and easy way to order official transcripts.
- If you are new to Parchment, you will be required to create an account to begin your order.
- A valid email and a debit or credit card are required to place an order.
- Your Parchment account allows you to view your order details and track your transcript.
- Cost: $10 per transcript
- Delivery Options:
- Postal Mail (Standard, Expedite, and International available)
- In-person pick-up at the Lakewood Campus
- Transcript orders are processed during weekdays only. Orders are not reviewed on weekends or holidays.
- Processing Time: Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- If you attended prior to 1994, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for research and processing.
- Attendance prior to 1994: If you attended prior to 1994, you must provide approximate dates of attendance, program or course name, and all previous last names that may have been used while in attendance.
- If you do not provide these information, you may experience a delay in your order.
- Uploading Documents: You may upload documents to be included with your transcript. Accepted formats are: JPEG, PDF, DOC, DOCX.
Attended between 1994-present
If you attended Clover Park Technical College between 1994 and present, you may view and print your unofficial transcript through My Clover Connection (MyCC). You will need your student ID number and student PIN to log in. If you don’t remember your student ID number, you may Look Up Your SID online. You PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format.
Attended prior to 1994
If you attended prior to 1994, your records are not available in our current system and may be located in microfilm. An official transcript request will be required to locate your records. You may request your official transcript at https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/32301/account.
For GED transcripts, visit ged.com. CPTC does not possess GED records.