Welcome! Here are 4 easy steps to guide you through the CPTC entry process.
Step 1. Connect with Entry Services in the Welcome Center
Returning students can reactivate and update their student accounts by calling Enrollment Services at 253-589-5666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting Building 17, Room 130 on the CPTC Lakewood Campus during office hours.
Step 2. Explore Career Pathways
- Connect with Entry Services in the Welcome Center to review your prior transcripts, if applicable.
- Select a program and review its program map.
Step 3. Apply for Admission & Student Aid
- Complete the online application at apply.ctc.edu/user.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA/WAFSA) as early as possible and learn about Financial Aid. Use school code 015984.
- Check FAFSA/WAFSA status on the financial aid portal at www.cptc.edu/financial-aid/portal and submit all additional documents to the Financial Aid Office in Building 17.
Step 4. Enroll in Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Search and enroll in classes in ctcLink by visiting www.cptc.edu/mycc.
- Pay tuition & fees by the tuition due date.
- Purchase your books online from the CPTC Bookstore and pick them up in Building 23.
- Get to know the Learning Resource Center or LRC (library) team and resources by visiting www.cptc.edu/library.
Clover Park Technical College is committed to providing equitable access to College events, programs, training, and services to individuals with disabilities. If you need any disability-related accommodation in order to access programs, training, and/or services offered by CPTC, please contact the Disability Resources for Students (DRS) at email@example.com.
Please be aware that some accommodations require several days to arrange and providing as much advance notice as possible of your need for accommodations will increase the probability that we will be able to provide the accommodation when needed.