- Infants ages 4 weeks to 11 months
- Toddlers ages 12 months - 22 months
- Income-eligible 3.5-5 year old children for ECEAP preschool program
To get started, please complete this Child Development Services Interest Form.
Join Our Team
Currently enrolled students interested in office and in-classroom support.
To get started, please complete this Student Employment Application.
Effective April 1, 2021
The Center is now serving CPTC students, employees and community members. Please fill out this Child Development Services Interest Form if you'd like to stay informed about future openings.
|Age||4 weeks - 11 months||1 year - 2 1/2 years||2 1/2 years - 5 years||Kindergarten - 12 years|
|Students & Employees|
- Late fee past closing: $2 per child per minute.
- Yearly Registration: $50 per child
- Registered CPTC students are not charged between quarters (break weeks) unless utilized.
- Employees receive 12 vacation days per enrollment year
- Community members receive10 vacation days per enrollment year
- Upon graduating from CPTC, students can either stay at the Center using the community member rate or work with Center staff to find another care option in the community.
Visa or Mastercard accepted
Check, cash, money order, Visa or MasterCard accepted
Payment Assistance Programs
- DSHS Child Care Subsidy
- Student Tuition Discount (ASG funded)
- Goodwin Scholarship
- Tribal Subsidy
If you want to learn more about these assistance programs, please contact Center staff.
- July 1 - Students pickup children by noon (12p)
- July 2 - Center closed (staff training)
- July 5 - College closed
- September 6 - College closed
- September 13-17 - Students pickup children by noon (12p)
- September 17 - Centered closed at 12:00p (staff training)
- September 24 - Center closed (staff training)
- Ages 12 months – 5 years
- CPTC students
- CPTC employees
- Community members
- NAEYC accredited
- Level 4 Early Achievers
- USDA food program – Healthy meals and snacks
- Child development & health screenings
- Family support and resources
- Staff with degrees in Early Childhood Education
CPTC is taking additional precautions surrounding the health and safety of Center families and staff by following modified child drop-off and pick-up procedures, limiting visitors in the building, increasing cleaning and sanitization procedures, and aligning our sickness exclusion policy to match guidance set forth by Tacoma Pierce County Health Department and the Center for Disease Control.
ECEAP is a Washington state funded preschool program for three- and four-year-old children who meet income guidelines. The program provides early childhood experiences such as:
- Learning activities
- Social development and problem solving
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health screenings and follow-up
- Family support services
- Family involvement and leadership opportunities
For more information about ECEAP Minhee Park at 253-589-6038.
National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies
The Center accepts NACCRRA financial assistance for child care costs supporting military families in our community.
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Being NAEYC accredited means the Center is held to the national standards of high-quality early learning practices with continual access to the most up to date early learning industry practices.
Early Achievers - Level 4
The Center is an active participant in Washington State's Early Learning Quality Rating System, Early Achievers. This program is dedicated to providing families across the state equitable access to high quality early learning programs.
The Center participates in the federal USDA Child and Adult Food Program (CACFP) centered around promoting healthy and nutritious meals and snacks for enrolled children.