- If you would like to attend a virtual work study orientation, please go to https://www.cptc.edu/financial-aid/work-study.
- If you would like assistance with your FAFSA/WASFA application, please contact EOC advisor Ben Kastenbaum 253-677-8790 or email email@example.com.
The Student Aid & Scholarships Office has partnered with the Metropolitan Development Council and the Education Opportunity Center (EOC) to provide assistance to our students to complete the FAFSA/WASFA.
Things EOC can assist with:
- Get answers to your education-related questions.
- Find and apply to a college program that is the best fit for you.
- Explore career options through career assessments and career information resources.
- Apply for financial aid to pay for college. (FAFSA application assistance).
- Receive help paying for ACCUPLACER test and admissions application fees. (Income contingent).
- Discover options for navigating student-loan default issues.
Please have following items with you for your appointment:
- Federal Student Aid ID username and password – create one here.
Both student and parent must have one if you are a dependent student.
- W2's and 1040 tax documents for yourself and/or parents
- Documentation of any untaxed income the household receives