Northwest Career & Technical High School
Earn a high-school diploma while earning a certificate or degree in a technical field in the Northwest Career & Technical High School (NWCTHS) at Clover Park Technical College (CPTC). Located on the CPTC Lakewood campus, NWCTHS is proud to offer high school students faster pathways to college and careers through high-quality career and technical education.
Students in CPTC workforce training programs may have face-to-face courses to practice hands-on skills. The college has extensive safety protocols in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Please complete Intent to Enroll Form. You will receive a follow-up email from NWCTHS staff who will ask you to reply with a copy of your unofficial high school transcript. If you have specific questions and/or would like to arrange a phone or Zoom meeting to discuss your goals and program options, please email Amy Robertson-Bullen at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Complete Intent to Enroll Form
Talk to your program instructor to determine your Summer and Fall quarter schedules.
Register online in MyCC and email your counselor to tell them that you have registered. When you have registered, you may see tuition charges appear; these will be manually removed by staff once you have submitted all necessary paperwork for the 2021-2022 school year. A list of required forms is provided in the schedule confirmation our administrative staff will send to you once you have been registered. Please remember that while tuition charges are paid for by the high school, you are responsible to pay for fees, books, and supplies needed. If you require assistance with registration, please contact your counselor.
If you have any questions about your courses, concerns about your progress, need mental health or financial supports, etc, do not hesitate to reach out to your counselor Jane Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Janet Hopkins (email@example.com), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Intent to Enroll Form
Talk to your counselor to determine your Summer and Fall courses. Your counselor will try to connect with you before registration but you can reach out any time. If you have any questions about your courses, concerns about your progress, need mental health or financial supports, etc, reach out right away to your counselor Jane Davis (email@example.com) or Janet Hopkins (firstname.lastname@example.org), or email email@example.com.
Students with Last Names A-L Counselor
Students with Last Names M-Z Counselor
New Student Intake Coordination | Associate Director
Faculty Office Assistant
Individual Program Assistant
Please see the above instructions on how to enroll. We are happy to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253.589.5770.
Northwest Career & Technical High School follows the CPTC academic calendar.
To enroll at NWC&THS, you must...
- Be at least 16 and not older than 21
- Be a current high-school junior or senior
- Provide an official transcript and state test scores
- Obtain a release from your school district of residence each school year
- Provide your own transportation
- Have an up-to-date certificate of immunization