Educating tomorrow's workforce.
Strengthening our community through responsive education and services.
Students will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to access employment in their chosen industry.
- We will refine our method of tracking and measuring graduate employment.
- Each program’s alignment with industry expectations will be reviewed collaboratively with industry partners.
- Programs will actively assess student learning at the course, program, and college level.
Our students will complete their program at equitable rates and on time.
- We will implement high-impact, high-touch retention measures.
- We will eliminate pre-college English and math sequences and faculty will be trained in innovative practices.
- We will recruit diverse faculty and staff to strengthen our inclusive campus and focus on measuring and improving equity in student outcomes.
CPTC will operate in a sustainable manner that enables us to prepare an educated workforce for the South Puget Sound.
- We will expand and diversify our revenue streams by implementing new programs and services in response to local needs.
- We will expand outreach efforts to diverse student populations, including international students, Running Start students, and recent high school graduates.
- We will seek national recognition for the excellent work our faculty and staff do in helping students achieve their goals.
CPTC will cultivate an inclusive institutional culture and campus climate by valuing diversity and promoting equitable opportunities for all.
- We will address opportunity gaps through data analysis, programming and intentional interventions.
- We will provide support, training, professional development and resources for students, faculty and staff to achieve their full potential.
- We will develop and implement best practices to eliminate disparities and patterns of inequity.