Information from the State-Funded Enrollment Dashboard links directly to the Student Management System (SMS.) Data are captured from the production database to obtain current counts of student registrations in courses and programs.
Most other data are provided by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC), also known as the Data Warehouse tables. These tables are based on the MIS finals data submitted to SBCTC at the end of each quarter. Once submitted, the data is re-engineered and finalized by SBCTC. They serve as the official data files for Clover Park Technical College. The State Allocation Model is developed using these data sources.
- 3-Year Completion Rates
- 3-Year Completion Rates by Program
- Achievement Points per Student
- Completions by Program
- Course Delivery
- Course Performance
- Enrollment & FTE by Fund Source
- FTE by Program
- Job Placement and Wage Estimates by Program
- Race and Ethnicity
- Retention (View the Retention Dashboard video tutorial here.)
- Top High Schools Attended
- Student Achievement Points
- Student Profile