Skip to main content
Welcome! We're here to guide you through the CPTC entry process.
Step 1. Connect with Entry Services aka Admissions in the Welcome Center.
- Schedule a meeting or call
- Drop by a virtual lobby (Zoom meeting ID: 898 3853 3414) during these hours:
- Monday 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday 9 am to 12 pm
- In-person, drop-in meetings are also available with The Welcome Center (Admissions) from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 253-589-5806
- The Welcome Center web page
- Returning student? Entry Services is the place to start. Then, reactivate and update your student account by calling Enrollment Services at 253-589-5666 or by emailing email@example.com, or by visiting Building 17, Room 130 on the CPTC Lakewood Campus between 8 am and 5 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Step 3. Complete the FAFSA/WAFSA as early as possible and learn about Financial Aid. Use school code 015984.
Step 4. Assessment & Registration
- Before you register for a class/program, connect with Entry Services to review your prior transcripts, if applicable, and get your first quarter education plan.
- Register for classes during the registration period. Make sure to have your tuition paid by the tuition due date.
- Don’t forget your books! Stop by the CPTC Bookstore online and pick up in Building 23. And get to know our Library by visiting www.cptc.edu/library.