Welcome! Here are 4 easy steps to guide you through the entry process.
Step 1. Connect with Entry Services in the Welcome Center
- Drop by a virtual lobby (Zoom meeting ID: 898 3853 3414) Mondays between 8 am and 5 pm
- In-person, drop-in meetings are also available in The Welcome Center (Admissions) from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Returning students can reactivate and update your student account by calling Enrollment Services at 253-589-5666 or by emailing email@example.com, or by visiting Building 17, Room 130 on the CPTC Lakewood Campus between 8 am and 5 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Step 2. Explore Career Pathways
- Connect with Entry Services to review your prior transcripts, if applicable.
- Select a program and review the education plan.
Step 3. Apply for Admission & Student Aid
- Complete the Online Admissions Application.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA/WAFSA) as early as possible and learn about Financial Aid. Use school code 015984.
- Check FAFSA/WAFSA status on the financial aid portal at www.cptc.edu/financial-aid/portal and submit all additional documents to the Financial Aid Office in Building 17.
Step 4. Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Register for classes at www.cptc.edu/register.
- Pay tuition & fees by the tuition due date.
- Purchase your books online from the CPTC Bookstore and pick them up in Building 23.
- Get to know the library at www.cptc.edu/library.
Clover Park Technical College is committed to providing equitable access to College events, programs, trainings and services to individuals with disabilities. If you need any disability related accommodation in order to access programs, trainings and/or services offered by CPTC, please contact the Disability Resources for Students (DRS) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that some accommodations require several days to arrange and providing as much advance notice as possible of your need for accommodations will increase the probability that we will be able to provide the accommodation when needed.