Awards Ceremony 2021
The annual awards ceremony aims to acknowledge, honor and recognize students, faculty and staff who exemplify excellence at Clover Park Technical College. While we cannot yet gather in person, we have come up with a creative way to acknowledge and honor all of CPTC's superheroes.
This awards program is looking to build a culture of recognition by honoring all types of excellence - whether it's because someone is doing great work, making a difference at CPTC or just an all around wonderful human being.
Each person nominated will receive a POP of Praise package which includes a note of recognition and a token of appreciation.
Deadline: May 16.
Contact Jessica Wallack, Manager of Student Engagement at email@example.com or 253-589-5734.
You can watch the 2020 Student Awards Acknowledgement video below!
Student/Alumni and Club or Organization Awards
- Outstanding Student Leader of the Year (Student, Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Transformation Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- CPTC Excellence (Faculty Nominated)
- Service to the Community Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Student Organization of the Year (Student Nominated)
- Faculty Member of the Year (Student Nominated)
- June Stacey-Clemons Advocate of the Year (Student Nominated)