The Learning Resource Center will be providing the following remote services during Fall 2020:
- Free printing and pickup for students
- Book, media & equipment hold requests and checkout for students, faculty and staff (How to place a hold request)
- Remote scanning services for faculty and students
Please see the Operations and Services guides below for details.
- Student Fall 2020 LRC Operations & Services Guide
- Staff & Faculty Fall 2020 LRC Operations & Services Guide
For questions regarding the above services, item returns, or late fees, please contact us at CPTCLibrary@cptc.edu
Virtual chat reference is available 24/7! CPTC Librarians will respond to your questions between 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday. Outside of these hours your questions will be answered by academic librarians from other institutions across our state and around the world
Books, journal articles and additional information sources. Off-campus access to all CPTC Library databases is available to CPTC students, faculty and staff. Click here for instructions on off-campus access.
These guides and resources can help with research assignments.