RSVP for our info sessions or schedule a virtual tour today!
We offer two kinds of information sessions:
General info sessions, where you can learn about Clover Park, and
Program info sessions, where you can learn about specific programs and meet instructors.
Program Information Sessions
CPTC faculty host virtual program info sessions on the second and fourth Wednesday from 3-4 p.m. Meet the instructors in the program, ask questions, learn about career opportunities, and then
- Register and join program info sessions to learn more about our programs.
- Visit www.cptc.edu/virtual-info-sessions to select the Zoom rooms for your sessions.
- Begin your four-step application by scheduling an appointment with The Welcome Center.
Our Entry Services team is available during business hours to support you and guide you through every step of the application process. Connect with Entry Services by phone or via Zoom at your convenience.
Connect with Faculty
In addition to the personalized help you can find from The Welcome Center staff, you are welcome to contact faculty directly about their programs. Faculty contact information is available on every program page under "Meet your instructors".
General College Virtual Information Session
General information sessions are held every first and third Wednesday at 3pm.
Join our Virtual General information session and learn about:
- What is a technical college and how is it different?
- Careers CPTC offers
- Resources to help you pay for college
- Connect you to the entry process
Zoom Meeting ID: 859 1793 0871