Drop in or sign up for info sessions
CPTC offers three kinds of information sessions:
- Program info sessions, where you can learn about specific programs and meet instructors
- General info sessions, where you can learn about Clover Park. First & third Wednesdays at 3 pm Zoom Meeting ID: 859 1793 0871
- Workforce info sessions, where you can learn about our short, affordable workshops and classes: Get dates and register at https://www.cptc.edu/workforce-development/workforce-education
Program Information Sessions
CPTC faculty host on-campus or virtual program info sessions on the second and fourth Wednesday from 3-4 p.m. Meet the instructors in the program, ask questions, learn about career opportunities.
- Use the Information Sessions Calendar on this page to see if the next one is in-person or online!
- Register and join program info sessions to learn more about our programs.
- Join your sessions from the Zoom links found on www.cptc.edu/virtual-info-sessions.
- Start your CPTC online application, then schedule an appointment with the Entry Services team in the Welcome Center. We're available during business hours to support you and guide you through every step of the application process. Connect with Entry Services by email or phone.
Connect with Faculty
In addition to the personalized help from Entry Services, you are welcome to contact faculty directly about their programs. Faculty contact information is available on every program page under "Meet your instructors".
General College Virtual Information Session
General information sessions are held every first and third Wednesday at 3pm.
Join our Virtual General information session and:
- Learn what is a technical college and how it's different
- Discover careers options CPTC offers
- Find resources to help you pay for college
- Learn how to get into to the entry process
Zoom Meeting ID: 859 1793 0871