Career Development and Skills Upgrade
CPTC offers face-to-face and online non-credit courses and programs to help you get a job, keep a job, or boost your career.
Clover Park Technical College offers a variety of short-term credit and non-credit programs through Career & Community Services.
The program was formerly known as Community Education or Continuing Education because you don't have to be a regular student at CPTC to take Workforce Education programs!
Programs are offered in various technical areas and may change based on local industry and employment needs. Most classes are short term and offered on a part-time basis, scheduled in the evening or on weekends.
If you know what class/program you want, click on the catalog button below, register, and pay online. Do you need help identifying the right class or program? Schedule a phone, face-to-face, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams appointment.
Contact: CCServices@cptc.edu | 253-589-5575
Connect in a Zoom virtual lobby (by appointment ONLY)
We try our best not to cancel classes, but on occasion a class may be canceled if enrollment is too low, in case of an emergency, or if the College is officially closed due to inclement weather.
If a class is canceled, we will make every effort to reach you using the information you provided at registration. Please be sure to provide accurate telephone and email information. We do not currently send text messages for cancellations.
In the case of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund by check or credit card, depending on how you paid. Please allow ample time for refund check processing and credit card account transactions.
How to Drop or Change A Class
If you need to cancel or change your registration, you must do so in writing. We no long accept cancellations by telephone.
- Email us at CCServices@cptc.edu.
- Provide your full name, the name of the class and date for which you are registered, and a call-back number where a message can be left.
This schedule applies to both the course and material fees for Continuing Education courses and programs:
- 100%: Any time class is canceled by the College
- 100%: If you withdraw 48 hours before the first class meeting. Certain consumable and pass-thru fees (e.g. credit card transaction fees) are not refundable..
- 0%: If you fail to attend class for any reason without prior notice per instructions above. Roll-overs to future classes in lieu of refund will not be permitted.
- Students receiving funding through a third party must adhere to the rules of the funding source (e.g., employer, Workforce funding, Labor & Industries)