Welcome and congratulations on starting your academic journey!
As a new student at Clover Park Technical College, you are certain to have many questions. These live, web-based workshops have been designed to help you uncover the answers to your questions, navigate campus and provide you timely information about campus resources and support services.
Dates: June 30
Time: 8a-8p, online
At these live, web-based workshops you will find out more about:
- Virtual student services
- Student email account
- Accessing and utilizing Canvas
- Basics of Zoom, a video conference platform
- Parking & transportation
- Student aid and scholarships
- Safety & security
- Events, clubs, and organizations
- And much more!
Whether you attend one, or multiple sessions, you’ll be ready for the first day of the quarter and on your way towards becoming a successful CPTC student.
Upcoming Orientation Dates
- Fall 2020 start: September 22-24 (online)
- Winter 2021 start: December 17 (online)
- Spring 2021 start: March 24
- Summer 2021 start: June 24
The live, web-based workshops will be held using Zoom which can be used on a computer, tablet, smartphone or call-in. Visit zoom.us/resources for more information and help videos.
CONNECT to Live, Web-based Workshops
Meeting ID: 737 542 5651
Call-in : 253-215-8782
Need additional help?