Student ID Cards
All currently enrolled students are eligible to receive a CPTC Student Identification Card. Student Identification Cards are used to authenticate an individual as a CPTC student and are provided free of charge, for your first ID.
Note: All CPTC Students who are enrolled in and attending classes in the current quarter are considered currently enrolled students. If you are enrolled in class(es) in a future quarter, you will need to wait until that quarter starts to request your Student ID Card.
Where to Get Your Student ID Card
Schedule an In-Person Appointment at the Student Leadership & Service Center (SLSC) in Building 23
Note: Staff & Faculty can get their ID Badges at Security, Building 12
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Your Student ID Number
- A copy of your class schedule
- A form of photo identification, such as a driver's license or a passport
What Can I Use My CPTC Student ID For?
There are multiple benefits for have a CPTC Student ID Card:
- Authentication as a CPTC student
- CPTC Library Card
- Free access to the CPTC Fitness Center
- Free access to student events and activities
- Free access to student programs and initiatives, such as the bus pass program
- Discounts from local businesses
Replacement cards are $5.00 per card. Payment should be made at the Cashier's Window in Building 17. Please bring your receipt to your appointment for your replacement card.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 253-589-5780