CPTC Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
The purpose of this page is to provide you with an update on Clover Park Technical College’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Select programs at CPTC are eligible for in-person instruction.
What Washington State guidelines mean for CPTC:
- CPTC is open and using remote methods to teach and provide services.
- Classes will be offered online to the extent possible.
- Social distancing is in place for all required in-person interactions.
The CPTC COVID-19 Safe Back to School Plan outlines policies and procedures, which are subject to change. It is a living document and will be updated as new information is made available. It was last updated on August 24, 2020.
Please allow yourself extra time to check in. We ask for your patience as we learn the best ways to make the process quick and efficient.
- Wear a mask.
- Review the training
- Complete the self-assessment
- At the check-in area designated for your destination, you will have your temperature taken and be given an admission sticker.
All employees are being asked to take the SafeColleges training, regardless of your intent to go on campus. Employees will be required to attest to having reviewed these links as part of the process to enter any building.
Instructions for and links to the SafeColleges training can be found in the HR section of the College intranet.
Students and campus visitors
Review each link to complete the mandatory training prior to going to either campus.
- What is COVID-19
- How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Precautionary Measures and Safety Expectations at CPTC
- Which mask should I wear?
- Reliable Resources for Information about COVID-19
All students and visitors to either campus will be required to attest to having reviewed these links as part of the process to enter any building.
Visit the Fall 2020 & Winter 2021 Learning Plan read about the plans for upcoming quarters.
Sign up for CPTC Warn to receive campus alerts via email or text at www.cptc.edu/risk/emergency-management/cptcwarn.