CPTC Response to COVID-19 Outbreak
The purpose of this page is to provide you with an update on Clover Park Technical College’s response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Select programs at CPTC are eligible for in-person instruction.
What Washington State guidelines mean for CPTC:
- CPTC is open and using remote methods to teach and provide services.
- Classes will be offered online to the extent possible.
- Social distancing is in place for all required in-person interactions.
The CPTC COVID-19 Exposure Control, Mitigation, and Recovery Plan outlines policies and procedures, which are subject to change. It is a living document and will be updated as new information is made available. It was last updated on June 16, 2020.
Please allow yourself extra time to check in. We ask for your patience as we learn the best ways to make the process quick and efficient.
- Wear a mask.
- Review the training
- Complete the self-assessment
- At the check-in area designated for your destination, you will have your temperature taken and be given an admission sticker.
All employees are being asked to take the SafeColleges training, regardless of your intent to go on campus. Employees will be required to attest to having reviewed these links as part of the process to enter any building.
Instructions for and links to the SafeColleges training can be found in the HR section of the College intranet.
Students and campus visitors
Review each link to complete the mandatory training prior to going to either campus.
- What is COVID-19
- How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Precautionary Measures and Safety Expectations at CPTC
- Which mask should I wear?
- Reliable Resources for Information about COVID-19
All students and visitors to either campus will be required to attest to having reviewed these links as part of the process to enter any building.
Visit the Fall 2020 Learning Plan at www.cptc.edu/fall-2020-learning to read about the plans for next quarter.
The Virtual Assistance page wraps up many of the services found in Building 17 into a single online access point. Students can drop in during posted hours for phone or video calls with staff from the offices they need most.
Staff directory: http://www.cptc.edu/directory
Faculty directory: http://www.cptc.edu/instruction-directory
Sign up for CPTC Warn to receive campus alerts via email or text at www.cptc.edu/risk/emergency-management/cptcwarn.