Skip to main content

Absence for Educational Purposes

All Washington residents who have attended an out-of-state college or university need to submit a

along with the following additional documentation:

  • Proof the student had a bona fide domicile in Washington prior to leaving the state
  • Proof from the out-of-state college or university showing the student was enrolled as a nonresident and paid nonresident tuition. If it was a private school, provide verification of enrollment.
  • Proof of maintaining all ties with Washington State (such as driver's license, vehicle registration, voter's registration, bank accounts, property, etc.)

CPTC Official Seal

Copyright © 2023 CPTC - All Rights Reserved | Federal School Code: 015984