We’re excited to have you join the CPTC community!
A student is considered officially registered in a course or program by enrolling and paying all tuition and fees. The student is responsible for enrolling and payment of tuition and fees each quarter.
CTCLINK IS THE SELF-SERVE PORTAL
Log into your ctcLink Student Homepage to view available classes and enroll.
To begin using your Student Homepage, you much first activate your ctcLink student account.
Click here to find help with enrollment in ctcLink and other CPTC topics.
Go to the CPTC calendar page, where you can find the most up-to-date list of all the College's important dates, select dates to add to your personal calendar, or download a printable pdf.
I NEED HELP WITH...
- Finding my enrollment date
- Searching for and enrolling in classes
- Getting a permission number. Permission numbers are provided by instructors. Contact the appropriate instructor using the directory.
- Adding myself to a waitlist: You may add yourself to a class waitlist if the class has met its maximum capacity. As spots become available, students on the waitlist can automatically be enrolled in the class in the order they appear on the waitlist. The automated waitlist ends after the 2nd day of the quarter.
- Swapping classes: Swap allows you to switch from a class you are enrolled in to a different class or to the waitlist of a different class.
Most class prerequisites must be met before you can enroll in the class. If you receive prerequisite not met error message during registration, review the class prerequisite. Class prerequisites are shown under Enrollment Information in the Class Search and Enroll tab of Manage Classes or in the college catalog.