The Financial Aid Office has partnered with the Metropolitan Development Council and the Education Opportunity Center (EOC) to provide assistance to our students to complete the FAFSA.
If you're interested in meeting with an EOC representative, walk-ins are available Mondays and Wednesdays from 8-11 a.m., or you may schedule an appointment at 253-589-5660 or 253-583-8823. Things EOC can assist with:
- Get answers to your education-related questions.
- Find and apply to a college program that is the best fit for you.
- Explore career options through career assessments and career information resources.
- Apply for financial aid to pay for college. (FAFSA application assistance).
- Receive help paying for COMPASS test and admissions application fees. (Income contingent).
- Discover options for navigating student-loan default issues.
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
FAFSA: Determining Your Dependency Status