Northwest Career & Technical High School allows students to earn a high-school diploma while earning a certificate or degree in a technical field. We combine a rigorous educational program with career guidance and high-quality career and technical education. We're located on the Clover Park Technical College campus in Lakewood.
To enroll in Northwest Career & Technical High School, call us at 253-589-5770 to schedule an appointment.
Orientation attendance is not required.
Northwest Career & Technical High School follows the CPTC academic calendar.
Earn a college certificate or degree and a high-school diploma. The cost for Option A varies per program due to books, supplies, and fees, but tuition is covered for this option. Career Path offerings for Option A:
Earn a high-school diploma and enroll in a career path with high-school students from 3-6 p.m. For this option, you take academic classes from 12-3 p.m. The cost for Option B paths* is a $50 refundable book deposit plus the cost of some supplies.
The career-path offerings are:
- Introduction to Automotive
- Graphic Technologies
- Certified Nursing Assistant*
- Fundamental Skills in Manufacturing and Engineering
These are subject to sufficient enrollment.
*The Nursing Assistant path has additional fees for licensing, testing, and background checks.
To enroll at NWC&THS, you must...
- Be at least 16 and not older than 21
- Be a current high-school junior or senior
- Provide an official transcript and state test scores
- Obtain a release from your school district of residence each school year
- Provide your own transportation
- Have an up-to-date certificate of immunization
Northwest Career & Technical High School is fully accredited according to standards of AdvancED Accreditation Commission.