The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) provides free educational support to any student or community member wishing to enroll in college.
Christina Jones, EOC Advisor
The EOC provides services in the following areas:
- Get answers to your education-related questions
- Find and apply to a college program that is the best fit for you
- Explore career options through career assessments and career information resources
- Apply for financial aid to pay for college (FAFSA application assistance)
- Funding for COMPASS test and admissions application fees (income contingent)
- Discover options for navigating student-loan default issues
To make an appointment with the EOC Advisor, call 253-686-6278. You can also come in during walk-in hours on Monday and Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
The EOC is available to Clover Park Technical College students through a partnership with the Tacoma non-profit organization Making a Difference in Community.