Educating tomorrow's workforce.
Strengthening our community through responsive education and services.
Core Themes and Strategies
Students will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to access employment in their chosen industry.
- We will refine our method of tracking and measuring graduate employment.
- Each program’s alignment with industry expectations will be reviewed collaboratively with industry partners.
- Programs will actively assess student learning at the course, program, and college level.
Our students will complete their program at equitable rates and on time.
- We will implement high-impact, high-touch retention measures.
- Pre-college English and math sequences will be eliminated and faculty will be trained in innovative practices.
- We will recruit diverse faculty and staff to strengthen our inclusive campus and focus on measuring and improving equity in student outcomes.
CPTC will operate in a sustainable manner that enables us to prepare an educated workforce for the South Puget Sound.
- We will expand and diversify our revenue streams by implementing new programs and services in response to local needs.
- We will expand outreach efforts to diverse student populations, including international students, Running Start students, and recent high school graduates.
- We will seek national recognition for the excellent work our faculty and staff do in helping students achieve their goals.