The Career Center assists students and the general public with employment-related services. You may want to visit the Career Center if:
- You are interested in attending Clover Park Technical College.
- You're interested in career-interest exploration and services.
- You are interested in a career training program.
- You are interested in a program and would like feedback about your abilities before enrolling.
- You would like to know more about the labor market for a particular occupation.
- You are a current student and would like help looking for a job, writing a resume, or developing effective interviewing techniques.
- You are interested in receiving employment services through WorkSource. CPTC is a WorkSource affiliate site.
The Career Center is located in Building 19, Room 109. For more information, contact Tiffany Windmeyer, 253-583-8765 or email@example.com. The Career Center offers the following resources:
- Computers for job-search exploration
- Resume and cover-letter writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Labor market and occupational information
- Free interest assessments to help you choose a program of study
- Access to job postings for federal, state and local jobs, both part- and full-time
Employment Services Center
WorkForce Investment Act (WIA) funding for Pierce County residents can assist dislocated workers and low-income adults with their educational costs. Contact a WorkSource counselor for information about eligibility requirements for training at Clover Park Technical College.
The Employment Services Center is located in Building 11, Room 138. For more information contact Theresa Hoffman at 253-589-5781. If you are currently on Unemployment or have drawn unemployment and you are a student here, contact us for options you may have regarding additional funds.
The following services are provided:
- We direct students to jobs found in the statewide WorkSource system and other websites.
- We provide tips for job searching, resume writing and interviewing.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.