Career Services are provided both by program instructors and the Advising Center. For assistance with the following, please stop by the Advising Center (Building 17, Room 150) to make an appointment:
- Resume and cover-letter writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Labor market and occupational information
- Free interest assessments to help you choose a program of study
- Computers for job-search exploration
Employment Services Center
WorkForce Investment Act (WIA) funding for Pierce County residents can assist dislocated workers and low-income adults with their educational costs. Contact a WorkSource counselor for information about eligibility requirements for training at Clover Park Technical College.
The Employment Services Center is located in Building 16, Room 105. For more information contact Theresa Hoffman at 253-589-5781. If you are currently on Unemployment or have drawn unemployment and you are a student here, contact us for options you may have regarding additional funds.
The following services are provided:
- We direct students to jobs found in the statewide WorkSource system and other websites.
- We provide tips for job searching, resume writing and interviewing.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.