Pursuant to RCW 28B.15.588 State and Educational Employees Tuition Waiver, Clover Park Technical College will waive tuition (operating and building fees) and services and activities fees for state employees and teachers and K- 12 classified staff as listed below:
Students shall be enrolled on a space-available basis. Students shall be charged a registration fee of not less than ten dollars. The college may give preference to their own employees before considering waivers for eligible persons not employed by the college.
The waiver will apply equally to those eligible to participate in the program with equal treatment between those employed full-time and half-time or more.
These students are not to be included in state enrollment counting.
1. All public employees using the State and Educational Employees Tuition Waiver will apply for admission to Clover Park Technical College using either the online or paper application.
2. All public employees using this waiver will obtain permission from the Director of Enrollment Services prior to registering for classes.
3. Clover Park Technical College employees may register on a space available basis after day two (2) of the class start date.
4. All other state and educational employees may register on a space available basis after day three (3) of the class start date. Instructor permission is required.
5. Students will pay fees upon registration to avoid being dropped for non-payment.
Fees: $20.00 per credit up to 10 credits per quarter.
In addition, students will be charged the comprehensive fee and may also incur special course fees, background check and testing fees.