The Office of Student Involvement, in partnership with the CPTC Associated Student Government, hosts an Annual Student Awards Ceremony as a way to celebrate those exemplifying academic and community leadership at Clover Park Technical College. The nomination time period is usually March-April. Students, faculty, and staff from across the campus can nominate individuals for a variety of award categories. These categories include:
Award Nomination Categories
Student/Student Club or Organization Awards
- Outstanding Student of the Year (Student, Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Transformation Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- CPTC Excellence (Faculty Nominated)
- Service to the Community Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Student Organization of the Year (Student Nominated)
- Faculty Member of the Year (Student Nominated)
- June Stacey-Clemons Advocate of the Year (Student Nominated)
The nomination process is simple. Students, faculty, or staff can visit the online submission page, answer a few questions, and submit their nominations. Whether it’s because a student is a great leader, awesome parent, or just all around wonderful human being – this award ceremony is looking to honor all types of excellence. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to nominate someone they feel has made a difference.
For those who nominate others or who are nominated, the Awards Ceremony itself is an event not to be missed. Nominees and their families, along with nominators have the opportunity to dress up, enjoy a catered reception and get a few photos taken by professional event photographers. More importantly, the students nominated by their peers, staff, and faculty get a chance to see how truly important their presence at Clover Park has been.
Any Questions contact Alison Pau, email@example.com, 253-589-5762