In this one-stop shop for all things campus life, students and community members alike are greeted by friendly and trained student staff. These staff members assist in helping patrons find out what’s happening on campus, provide maps to locate particular campus locations or services, and administer the many service features and activities of the SLSC.
More than just an information area, the SLSC also provides students with a comfortable space to take a break from studies, meet with friends, form a study group, or host a club meeting.
Other features and services:
- Student ID
- Access to the CPTC Food Pantry
- Access to the Personal Care Pantry
- Free game, sports equipment check out (ping pong paddles, board games, etc.)
- Free student planners and campus maps
- Free popcorn Fridays
- PB&J sandwich station, Monday – Thursday 11am-5pm
- Event information and sign-ups
- Video phone kiosk for deaf, hard of hearing, and speech disabled
- Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies on Wednesdays, first come first serve
- Pierce Country Bus Pass
- Classroom Visit