The Transforming Lives Campaign will provide CPTC students the tools, technology and other resources to secure living-wage careers to support their families and meet the increasing workforce demands of Pierce County.
- Smart classrooms, advanced technology, and training tools for the new Health Sciences Facility,
- Interactive technology and resources for Learning Resource Center, and
Did You Know?
- Healthcare is the country’s largest industry, creating 25% of all new jobs.
- In Pierce County, 8 of the top 10 most in demand careers fall within healthcare.
- Clover Park Technical College offers 11 health-related program areas– more than any other two-year college in Pierce County.
- An aging population is creating a demand for new employees that will increase just as the health care industry sees a dramatic surge in retirements.
Give Students Access to State-of-the-Art Tools and Technology
Numerous studies show a direct link between classroom technology and student outcomes.
Increase Community Stability
Healthcare workers receive higher wages and are more likely to be financial stable, which in turn positively affects communities where graduates live.