Accessibility Training Resources from the SBCTC
Accessible Technology Training on Campus
Open Office Hours
- Cindy Overton (Bldg 15, Rm 107) - Documents and Canvas Content - Wednesdays from 12pm - 1pm
For information regarding software procurement, contact Pamela Jeter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Bytes Sessions
Each quarter, the Accessible Technology Committee will hold a two week period of Accessibility Bytes trainings. These are meant to be short, hands-on training sessions for faculty and staff and the Accessible Technology topics are determined by what the Accessible Technology Committee identifies as the greatest need for our campus.
Check back for upcoming training dates.
- About Accessible Tech at CPTC
- Accessibility Cheatsheets
- Disability Resources
- SBCTC Accessibility Brief
- UW Accessibility Resources