Skip to main content
Winter Quarter Financial Aid Deadline is Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm. See the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 17 for more details.
Welding Technology Program Outcomes
- Evaluate potential hazards and apply procedures to maintain workplace safety.
- Analyze job requirements and plan work activities to meet customer needs.
- Select and operate tools and equipment to support welding and related activities.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, including illustrations.
- Perform Shielded Metal Arc Welding to industry standards.
- Perform Gas Metal Arc Welding to industry standards.
- Perform Flux Core Welding to industry standards.
- Perform Gas Tungsten Arc Welding to industry standards.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prioritize work assignments and use time management skills effectively.
- Apply problem solving and decision making skills to overcome obstacles in completing objectives.
- Be successfully employed in the field.
- Demonstrate technical skills to the satisfaction of their employers.