Upon successful completion of the Nursing Assistant certificate, students will:
- Student will demonstrate basic nursing assistant skills while caring for patients.
- 100% of students will demonstrate ability to apply theory to practice by passing final written exam with 78%.
- Students will demonstrate competency while providing basic nursing assistant skills in laboratory setting.
- Students will complete the following required components for eligibility for state NAC exam, which will include: Theory 58 hours, Lab 40 hours, Clinical 50 hours.
- 100% of students will pass the “mock state exam” in lab after clinicals.