- Graduate displays the ability to think clearly, interpret new information, ask and answer clarifying questions.
- Graduate applies effective work habits and attitudes and works successfully with others.
- Follow standards, policies and procedures of the physician’s office within the medical assistant scope of practice demonstrating ethical and legal behaviors.
- Graduate possesses technical literacy by utilizing specialized software; retrieving, managing, interpreting data.
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of clinical and/or administrative tasks as an entry level medical assistant.
- Graduate applies logical reasoning in solving problems and manages time and resources realistically.
- Graduates of the Medical Assistant Program will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the new Washington State Medical Assistant Requirements.
The Medical Assistant Program’s five-year average for employer satisfaction is 93%.