Skip to main content
The new CPTC Bookstore Grand Opening is today, December 5th. Stop by building 23 and visit your new bookstore!
Massage Studies Program Outcomes
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of massage techniques specific to client wants and needs.
- Perform and evaluate a kinesiology assessment.
- Document and justify treatment choices for different skeletal-muscular pathologies.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with clients and other health care professionals.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Successfully pursue a career in massage therapy; either as an employee or self-employed practitioner.
- Successful certification exam completion.
- Pass a Washington State approved certification exam for Massage.