Upon successful completion of the Manufacturing Technologies degree, students will:
- Select materials necessary to plan and manufacture parts that meet essential customer specifications.
- Evaluate work, analyze quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and through written documents, including illustration.
- Use time management skills to recommend improvements and create customer requirement using blueprint specifications.
- Apply problem solving and decision-making skills to overcome obstacles in completing objectives.
- Utilize online training recourses; apply knowledge to master task on project work pieces in the lab environment including safety in the workplace.