Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Electrician Low Voltage Fire/Security Program Outcomes
- Correctly construct and program a Burglar Alarm System.
- Correctly construct and program a Fire Alarm System.
- Correctly construct and program a Closed Circuit TV System.
- Correctly construct and program a Card Access System.
- Understand and pass various National Electrical Codes, National Fire Codes, and Washington State Electrical Codes.
- Demonstrate competency in print reading and proper use of technical bulletins by the completion of various projects relating to these skills.
- Obtain an entry-level position in this field with the accumulation of 1089 hours for a certificate and 1815 hours for a degree.
- Show competency skills by constructing a mock Fire Alarm System.
- Show technical proficiency by passing the National Certification Exam.
- Employers in Western Washington will be pleased with the education received by the students of EFST shown by feedback from the Advisory Committee.