Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Computer Information Technology Program Outcomes
- Successfully program in two or more programming languages. Program in Visual Basic, Java, C# or C++/PHP.
- Query two or more databases using structured query language. Learn to use Mysql, Access, Sql Server to query the data using SQL.
- Work with a team to design, develop, and test an application.
- Use software engineering principles to manage software lifecycle development – write use cases, implement use cases with a formal language, and test using testing frameworks.
- Document software and methods for technical as well as end use.
- Work with local industry partners or self-proposed project to apply technical skills and standards.
- Use source control software to manage and maintain code within a team.
- Prepare to work in the field of information technology as analysts, programmers, testers, web programmers, and operations support personnel.
- Script websites using different web technologies to create static as well as dynamic websites.
- Debug and troubleshoot programs to identify and fix defects.
- Design and develop a user interface, code the application features for a Smartphone, an iPhone or an Android.
- Test whether a student can take an existing program and find the bug that needs to be fixed.