Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Culinary Arts Program Outcomes
- Students obtaining program certificates in lieu of the degree will be employed in the hospitality industry or closely related field.
- Students will be able to pass the ServSafe exam given by the National Restaurants Association.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to plan, write, and execute a complete menu and monitor quality.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to manage and lead other students by acting as lead cook and sous chef.
- Student will plan day-to-day operations to run the bistro effectively.
- Ability to input orders and correct mistakes as needed.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work as a team with co-workers to ensure quality and guest services.
- Pass all required – Food handler cards, Restaurant Management Certificate (NRA) and Accounting Certificate (NRA).
- Apply problem solving and decision making skills to resolve guest and student complaints.