Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Cosmetology Program Outcomes
- Pass Washington State written and practical licensing examinations.
- Evaluate quality of students services performed on clients and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Create and complete client records for all chemical services.
- Students will complete and pass all courses offered in curriculum with a passing grade of 75% or better.
- Be current with tracking student hours of attendance for WA state requirements.
- Obtain employment in the field of Cosmetology.