Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Sustainable Building Science Program Outcomes
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with employer.
- Work in coordination with others in a team effort.
- Demonstrate proficiency when working with building diagnosis.
- Work responsibly and safely within company guidelines.
- Utilize problem solving and decision making skills.
- Read and correctly interpret building blueprints.
- Apply the appropriate repairs to various types of buildings.
- Identify and evaluate building systems.
- Design and integrate renewable energies into the building.
- Identify and integrate green building practices into the construction industry.
- Be a change agent for sustainability in construction.
- Diagnose and repair air leakage in the building shell.
- Diagnose and repair air leakage in HVAC systems.
- Perform a building energy audit and make recommendations.