Skip to main content
Late start for Friday, Dec. 9. College will open at 9 a.m. All classes and activities delayed. Students, faculty and staff should not arrive until 9 a.m.
Sustainable Building Science Program Outcomes
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with employer.
- Work in coordination with others in a team effort.
- Demonstrate proficiency when working with building diagnosis.
- Work responsibly and safely within company guidelines.
- Utilize problem solving and decision making skills.
- Read and correctly interpret building blueprints.
- Apply the appropriate repairs to various types of buildings.
- Identify and evaluate building systems.
- Design and integrate renewable energies into the building.
- Identify and integrate green building practices into the construction industry.
- Be a change agent for sustainability in construction.
- Diagnose and repair air leakage in the building shell.
- Diagnose and repair air leakage in HVAC systems.
- Perform a building energy audit and make recommendations.