Skip to main content
Due to limited space availability, the Getting Started Workshop will take place in Bldg 17, Rm 260 (upstairs), 4pm-5pm on July 26th.
Composites Program Outcomes
- Read and correctly interpret blueprints.
- Select composite materials and processes for specific applications. Design and build tooling for fabrication.
- Apply the appropriate repair techniques to various types of damage.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of cutting tools.
- Consistently display precision in process such as measuring, drilling, and fabricating components.
- Attach fasteners, metal components, brackets, and fittings to composite materials with precision and proper care of materials.
- Implement appropriate techniques to various types of damage.
- Operate tools and equipment safely. This includes personal safety standards related to shop layout, equipment use, and the handling and storage of materials.