Skip to main content
Winter Quarter Financial Aid Deadline is Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm. See the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 17 for more details.
Computer Networking & Information Systems Security Program Outcomes
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with employer and employees.
- Utilize appropriate decision making skills when administering and securing a network and its components.
- Work in coordination with others in a team effort to meet given objectives.
- Demonstrate appropriate time management and organizational skills.
- Express technical proficiency when working on projects.
- Prepare, plan, and implement a secure network.
- Secure employment in the computer security industry.
- Accurately manage security equipment and competently use it in a secure setting.
- Work with accuracy and proficiency in a timely manner when servicing customers’ equipment.
- Work responsibly and safely within all company guidelines and standards.
- Administer problem solving and decision making skills to resolve customer concerns, questions, and complaints.
- Perform all aspects of computer security services to customer/company satisfaction.