Skip to main content
Graduation applications are due in the Enrollment Services office by October 21, 2016 for all students completing their programs at the end of the Fall 2016 quarter.
Architectural Engineering Design Program Outcomes
- Assess and analyze client space needs for a new house.
- Graphically assess and analyze a lot in a subdivision for potential placement of a single family house utilizing environmental parameters.
- Research construction materials and design and drafting job opportunities.
- Compute construction costs and analyze energy efficiency for a single family house design.
- Design and present recommended site layout solutions based on environmental analysis.
- Design and present new house design solutions for client’s space needs.
- Develop a complete set of construction drawings for a single family house.
- Communicate effectively technical issues and design solutions through written, oral, and visual means.
- Establish a realistic design schedule and manage it effectively to produce a house design and construction documents, cost estimate and energy analysis.
- Design and present new home plans for a client.
- Create and edit three-dimensional computer model for client presentations and design solutions.