Plan Your Time
General schedules are in the Programs section of this catalog and class times are listed for each quarter in the quarterly Schedule of Classes. Students usually attend classroom and laboratory sessions for six to eight hours each day to complete their career training as soon as possible.
If You Are Seeking a Degree or Certificate:
- Take a placement/assessment test.
- Meet with a counselor/advisor to design your Educational Plan.
- Complete the Admissions Application.
- Take the completed Admissions form to Student Records for the assignment of a target start date.
- Register for program/class during the scheduled registration period for the quarter in which you will be attending.
To Take Courses Not Leading to a Degree or Certificate:
- Register for courses that do not require placement testing, prerequisite courses or admission to the College. Offerings and descriptions are available in the Class Schedule each quarter.
- Non-degree seeking students have access to and are encouraged to seek the assistance of counselors/ advisors to discuss career pathways.