Complete your classes - Ongoing
- Program Classes - Have you taken all the classes for your program?
- Get your unofficial transcript
- Compare it with your:
- Education Plan or
- Scope and Sequence
- Missing your Education Plan?
Drop by Cashiering and pay the fee for the Education Plan and take the receipt to Advising in Building 17
- General Education classes - Required for degrees and certificates lasting 2+ quarters. Review transcript and Education Plan/Scope and Sequence. NOTE: You may need to take prerequisites prior to taking your required course.
- Degrees require completion of the following. Click the link to see how to meet the requirement:
- Questions about your classes? Ask your program instructor(s)
Apply for graduation the first month of your last quarter.
- Fill out the
Application for Graduation Award
- Download, print, complete the form and sign
- Submit the Application for Graduation Award form and pay the fee to Cashiering in Building 17 Main Campus
- NOTE: Degree applicants - if you have not received your high school diploma or GED, AND you are 21 years old or older, be sure to check High School Diploma to receive the diploma with your degree
Financial Aid Loan Exit Counseling: Do you have a loan? You must complete the exit counseling interview.
Return all library books: Library phone number is 253-589-5544
Pay all Fees: Ensure all charges are paid (fees, outstanding balances, certification, parking tickets, book fees, etc.)
- Check the Web site for outstanding charges: https://tredstone.cptc.edu/kiosk/wccba
- Contact the library for any fines or fees: Building 15 on the main campus or 253-589-5544
- Contact Student Records for parking fees: Building 17 on the main campus or 253-589-5666
How you get your actual degree or certificate: The degree or certificate will be mailed to the address listed on the Application for Graduation six weeks after the next quarter starts.
How do I know I got everything done?
You will only be notified if anything is missing
- Please monitor your student email account and
- Monitor your address listed on the Application for Graduation for missing documents, unpaid balances, missing books, etc.
- Review any missing items so you may take care of them.
Graduation Ceremony: Caps/gown ordering, when, where, rehearsal, etc.
Order your transcript online: https://tredstone.cptc.edu/transcript/
NOTE: FREE when you are still a student (up to five).