What is Mentoring?
- Fast track your transition into college
- Make your college experience successful
- Get answers to questions about your program and college life
- Get connected to college resources and services
- Network and meet new people
What is the Purpose of Mentoring?
- To provide new students with a senior student mentor in their program area
- To help incoming students adapt to the college environment
- To encourage students to get involved in the College community
- To assist students in making the most of their College experience
- To help students get connected to resources and staff
- To facilitate networking with other students
- To get assistance from someone who has been there!
Do I have to pay a fee to have a mentor?
- No, Mentoring is a service offered to full time students at the College. The fees are paid for in your tuition.
Request a Mentee Application & Profile
Get answers from someone who’s been there and change a life – yours.
Become a mentee and your Mentor will show you how.
To request a mentor, complete and submit an application on-line.