Paying for College / Apply for Financial Aid
Create a financial plan on how to pay for college, and apply early
for possible financial aid, including scholarships, grants and loans.
Learn Enrollment Process / Select a Program of Study
- Review career training programs at http://www.cptc.edu/careers
- Schedule a free career interest assessment. Call 253-583-8765.
- Attend a New Student Advising Workshop
Every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m., Lakewood Campus
Questions? Call 253-589-5548.
- Attend a Program Information Session
Most 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month at 3:00 p.m.
in the facility or classroom of where the programs are taught.
For more info http://www.cptc.edu/advising
Establish College Placement
- New to College?
Take the college placement COMPASS assessment. Cost $19.00.
Go to http://www.cptc.edu/compass or call 253-589-5800 for more information
- Have College Transcripts? Submit Official Transcripts to Student Records:
Attention: Transcript Evaluator
Clover Park Technical College
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
Meet with A Counselor / Advisor for an Education Plan
- Come prepared, bring:
Official COMPASS scores taken in the past two years, or
College transcripts from any Washington State college, or
Transfer Report from CPTC Transcript Evaluator
for out-of-state transcripts
- Schedule an appointment with Counseling & Advising, 253-589-5548.
- Advising & Counseling Office Hours:
M, T, Th 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
W 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
F 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Apply for Admission
- Submit completed Admission Form to Student Records/Registration, Building 17
- Pay the $50.00 admission fee.
Register for Classes / Pay Tuition